Caregiver Support Communities
When you are a caregiver, self care and peer support is vitally important when dealing with the stress. We will be adding more resources along the way. Please contact us if you have a resource you would like to share.
- Beach, Shelly; Ambushed by Grace
Discovery House Publishers, Grand Rapids Michigan, 2008
- Rosenberger, Peter; Hope for the Caregiver
Worthy Inspired Publishing, Brentwood, Tennessee, 2014
- Burns, Sharon and Forgue, Raymond; How to Care for Your Parents’ Money While Caring for Your Parents
McGraw-Hill, New York, 2003
- Complete Guide to Caring for Aging Loved Ones, Focus on the Family
Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2002
- Deane, Barbara; Caring For Your Aging Parents
NavPress, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 1989
These resources are provided as a courtesy to our readers. Jane Daly has not been paid for endorsement, and is not in any way affiliated with the agencies and businesses listed.
Things to do to Ideas!
Lift your humor and spirit: 33-ways-to-feed-your-soul