Self care and peer support is vitally important when dealing with the stress of being a caregiver. We will be adding more resources along the way. Please contact us if you have a resource you would like to share.
- Beach, Shelly; Ambushed by Grace
Discovery House Publishers, Grand Rapids Michigan, 2008
- Rosenberger, Peter; Hope for the Caregiver
Worthy Inspired Publishing, Brentwood, Tennessee, 2014
- Burns, Sharon and Forgue, Raymond; How to Care for Your Parents’ Money While Caring for Your Parents
McGraw-Hill, New York, 2003
- Complete Guide to Caring for Aging Loved Ones, Focus on the Family
Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2002
- Deane, Barbara; Caring For Your Aging Parents
NavPress, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 1989
These resources are provided as a courtesy to our readers. Jane Daly has not been paid for endorsement, and is not in any way affiliated with the agencies and businesses listed.